Steps to Prepare Fried Baby Corn Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Baby Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Baby Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can truly help to improve your mood. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried baby corn recipe. You can have fried baby corn using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Baby Corn:
- Get 1 packet of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Use 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get as needed of oil for frying.
Steps to make Fried Baby Corn:
- Take a pan add salt,water boi then add baby corn boil for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes drain water and cool them..
- After cool mix all ingredients and rest for 10 minutes..
- Take a wok add oil then oil heat fry baby corn for crispy..
- Then serve tangy crispy baby corn..
If you find this Fried Baby Corn recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.