Recipe of Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to learn, are wonderful at combating depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and cheer up!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy italian meatballs with a twist recipe. To cook easy italian meatballs with a twist you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist:
- You need 1 of Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (your choice).
- Use 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (your choice).
- Use 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 tbl of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 3/4 cup of Crushed (ground) Potato Chips (your choice).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of cool water.
Steps to make Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist:
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Try not to over mix. Put mixed ingredients in the refrigerator for 15-30 minute's to firm up..
- Form into two inch balls. (I use a gravy ladle).
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 24 minutes at 375°F. Turning halfway in between..
- I usually double or triple this recipe and freeze them. They make great sandwiches, sliders and go well with your favorite pasta sauce. Do not substitute fresh parsley for dried. If using dried 1teaspoon will do. Add a pinch of red pepper flakes for some kick..
If you find this Easy Italian Meatballs With A Twist recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.