Recipe of Pot Roast Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pot roast recipe. You can have pot roast using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pot Roast:
- Provide of for the Roast.
- Take of beef pot roast.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- You need of dried oregano.
- Use of in the crock pot.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Use of potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare of sweet onions, sliced.
- Get of celery.
- Take of mushrooms, whole and washed.
- Get of beef broth.
Steps to make Pot Roast:
- Coat roast with flour, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, & garlic..
- Sear outside of roast in skillet (optional) by placing some oil in the skillet and browning all sides using tongs. Don't forget about the ends!.
- Place potatoes in crock..
- Place roast and scrape all drippings from skillet in to crock..
- Filter mushrooms in spare spaces in crock..
- Add carrots, celery, & onions (in that order) to crock..
- Pour broth over it all. Add more if the pot gets dry while cooking..
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours for the best results, or on high for 6-8 hours if you're in a rush..
If you find this Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.