How to Make Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you may want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe. To make quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- Use 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Get 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Use 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh dill – finely chopped.
- You need 1 of lemon, juice of.
- Prepare of Pita pockets, flat bread, or fajita size flour tortillas.
- You need of Feta cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato for serving.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- In a small bowl wisk together yogurt, lemon juice, dill and a pinch of salt. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- In a large, deep sided sautée pan melt butter over medium heat. Add meatballs. Stir to coat meatballs in butter. Cook 2 minutes to begin thawing and browning..
- Stir in parsley, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until exteriors of meatballs begin to brown and herbs begin to smell fragrant. About 5 minutes more..
- Add beef broth to pan. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until meatballs have absorbed most of the liquid and plumped up. About 10 minutes..
- Serve in pita pockets, tortillas, or flat bread. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and feta. Drizzle with lemon-dill sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.