Recipe of Easy fried meatballs-kofta panne Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy fried meatballs-kofta panne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy fried meatballs-kofta panne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fried meatballs-kofta panne recipe. You can have easy fried meatballs-kofta panne using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy fried meatballs-kofta panne:
- Use 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- Use 1 medium of minced onion and 3 garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of panko or bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of spices, salt and black pepper.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup milk.
- Take of water.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
Instructions to make Easy fried meatballs-kofta panne:
- Mince: onion and garlic with spices of choice in a blender: salt, pepper, paprika, coriander, cinnamon. Add dry or fresh mint and/ or green bell peppers for an outstanding flavour..
- Mix onion mix and 2 eggs with the minced meat or chicken. Let rest for a few minutes then make into patties or small balls. Place it in a bowl of flour and shake to coat..
- In a separate bowl make a paste of out of: bread crumbs, one egg, milk and some water in case the mixture is too thick. You may add more spices or shredded cheese to the paste to give it a crunch..
- Dip the patties into the paste mix and use ur fingers to make the paste stick on to the flour. Freeze patties for about 30 minutes to let the paste harden for easy frying..
- Use a good amount of oil for deep frying, heat it well and the add in the patties slowly so as not to disturb the outer layer. Fry on one sode till golden and flip over using a knife or fork but don't cut through the crust. Bon appétit.
If you find this Easy fried meatballs-kofta panne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.