Recipe of Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling famished can really make you feel awful! These grains can improve your mood as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's easy egg noodles & meatballs recipe. You can cook mike's easy egg noodles & meatballs using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs:
- You need of Meatballs.
- Get 1 lb of Hamburger [80/20 blend].
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Sausage.
- Use 1/4 cup of Dehydrated Onion Flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Or Powdered Garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Take 3 Splashes of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Whole Milk.
- Take 2 of large Eggs.
- Take 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Gravy.
- Get 4 packages of McCormick Brown Gravy Mix & 4 Cups Water.
- Use of Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1 bag of Egg Noodles.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Salt.
- Get of Egg Noodle Topping.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take of Garnishes.
- You need 1 Bottle of Dried Parsley.
Steps to make Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix all ingredients in the, "Meatball," category very well. Roll meat mixture into tight golf ball sized meatballs. Place on a non stick cookie sheet and place in oven for 35 minutes. Note: You can make these meatballs the day before and place unbaked in the fridge [covered] overnight to save time. ° Feel free to sprinkle any seasonings on top of your meatballs such as garlic or onion powder..
- Carefully pull cookie sheet from oven and drain meatballs on paper towels..
- Whisk 4 packages powdered brown gravy mix in a large pot with 4 cups water [or as per directions] and bring to a boil. Whisk gravy constantly or it WILL become lumpy and almost inedible. Once your gravy thickens, gently add all meatballs and simmer for 15 minutes with a tight lid on it..
- While gravy and meatballs simmer, boil water in another large pot and add a splash of oil and 1 tablespoon salt to it. When water is at a full boil, add the egg noodles and boil as per the manufacturers directions. Usually about 8 to 10 minutes..
- Drain noodles and quickly return to the same pot. Add butter, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Mix seasoned noodles gently..
- Plate warm noodles and place meatballs and gravy on top of them. Garnish your dish with dried parsley..
- Serve with garlic bread or bread and butter. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.