How to Prepare Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty beef stroganoff (crock pot) recipe. You can have hearty beef stroganoff (crock pot) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot):
- Prepare 1-1/2 lb of beef rump roast, trimmed and thinly sliced into 2-inch strips.
- Provide 1-1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of safflower oil.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/2 c of dry white wine.
- Prepare 3/4 c of low-sodium beef broth.
- Provide 3 T of white whole-wheat flour.
- Provide 2 T of Worcester sauce.
- Use 8 oz of white mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 piece of star anise.
- You need 1/2 c of sour cream.
Steps to make Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot):
- Season beef with salt and pepper, tossing to coat. In skillet, heat oil. Lightly brown meat in batches, transferring to crock pot when done..
- In same skillet, add onion and cook until softened. Stir in garlic. Transfer to crock pot. Reduce heat and add wine, stirring to scrape up browned bits..
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 c broth and flour until there are no lumps. Add to skillet with remaining broth and Worcester sauce. Stir constantly until slightly thickened. Add to crock pot..
- Add mushrooms, bay leaves and anise to crock pot..
- Cover crock pot and cook 4 hours on high. To serve, remove bay leaves and anise. Mix in sour cream..
If you find this Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.