Recipe of Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you have a happier mood. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! These grains can improve your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meatballs in sweet and sour sauce recipe. To make easy meatballs in sweet and sour sauce you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Provide 500 grams of Ground meat.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vegetable oil (to stir fry the onions).
- Get 5 tbsp of ☆ Vinegar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons ☆ Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of ★ Katakuriko.
Steps to make Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Finely chop the onion, stir fry with vegetable oil, and let cool..
- Combine the ground meat, egg, katakuriko, the onions from Step 1, salt, and soy sauce..
- Knead well so the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Shape the mixture from Step 3 into balls (you can either roll them up before frying, or shape them as you go). Fry in oil over medium heat..
- Fry until golden brown..
- Once they're done frying, drain excess oil on paper towels..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients. Taste and adjust accordingly. Also add the ★ katakuriko and mix well..
- Place your mixture from Step 7 into a pot and heat (there's katakuriko in the sauce, so remember to mix well)..
- Add your meatballs from Step 6 to the sauce in Step 7, making sure they're coated well..
- Good for bento lunches, too..
If you find this Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.