Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Nuts as well as different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your body will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's healthy food for sick doggies & kitties recipe. You can have mike's healthy food for sick doggies & kitties using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties:
- Prepare of Raw Chicken Breasts [i used 2.5 pounds].
- You need of Presteamed White Or Jasmine Rice [i used 3 8 oz tubs].
- Take of Fresh Parsley Leaves [i used 1/2 cup].
- Use of Fresh Oregano Leaves [i used 1 tbsp].
- Use of Chicken Broth With Sodium [to moisten rice].
- Provide of Fresh Chilled Carrots [p.s., cats won't eat carrots].
- Provide of â—? For The Options [as needed].
- Provide of Fresh Baked Fish [check for any bones].
- Take of Scrambled Eggs [check for any shells].
- Use of Any Other Proteins Your Baby May Enjoy.
- You need of Pedialyte.
Steps to make Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties:
- Presteamed rice pictured. Add a dash of chicken broth for additional moisture in microwave. And, upon reheating..
- 2.5 pounds of chicken breasts pictured..
- Add herbs to chicken. Dogs and cats will think they're eating grass to ease their tummies. However, chances are, they won't throw it up. Bake at 350Â° for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Chop meats and mix everything together. Feel free to add any other meats/protiens your fur baby might enjoy..
- I added organic sausage, eggs and baked tuna..
- Feed well my precious little fur babies! Always know, momma adores ya!.
If you find this Mike's Healthy Food For Sick Doggies & Kitties recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.