Simple Way to Prepare Simple Meatballs Soup Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Meatballs Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Meatballs Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon is also abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also advisable to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple meatballs soup recipe. You can cook simple meatballs soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Meatballs Soup:
- Provide 500 gr of ground beef.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of katakuriko (you can substitute it with corn starch or sago flour).
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion paste (or grated onion).
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic paste (or grated garlic).
- Get of Crushed black pepper to your preference.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
Instructions to make Simple Meatballs Soup:
- Boil beef broth in pot..
- Mix everything except beef broth and frozen peas. Knead with your hand until the mixture is pliable..
- After the broth boils, form balls and put inside the pot. After the meatballs are cooked (they'll float a bit), add frozen peas..
- Stir now and then and give it a taste. I usually do not add salt at this stage, but if it feels too plain, add more salt (or celery salt) and crushed black pepper..
If you find this Simple Meatballs Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.