Recipe of Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should additionally think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meatballs in sweet and sour sauce recipe. To make easy meatballs in sweet and sour sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Provide 300 grams of Ground pork.
- Take of Preparation and Seasoning for the Pork.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get of Sweet and Sour Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Water.
Steps to make Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Throw the ground pork and all the Preparation and Seasoning ingredients into your food processor and mix..
- Round the seasoned pork into bite-sized balls, and coat with katakuriko (not listed)..
- Fry for 5 minutes or so in oil heated to 170°C ~ 180°C.
- Heat the Sweet and Sour Sauce ingredients in a frying pan, and once it starts to bubble, throw in your fried meatballs. Simmer for a little while, and you're all done..
If you find this Easy Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.