Recipe of Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you raise your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat a few eggs to jolly up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy creamy meatballs and potatoes recipe. You can cook easy creamy meatballs and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes:
- Get 2 cup of Frozen potato wedges.
- You need 1 packages of frozen meatballs.
- Provide 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 cup of Frozen green beans or broccoli or peas if you prefer.
- Use 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
Steps to make Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes:
- In a large sauce pot combine potatoes, soup and water, gently stir to mix..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in green beans and meatballs, simmer 10-15 minutes. Until beans and potatoes are tender and meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in sour cream and cook just until throughly heated, stirring occasionally, salt and pepper if desired..
If you find this Easy Creamy Meatballs And Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.