Steps to Prepare Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic knot meatballs with homemade pizza dough *easy recipe. You can cook garlic knot meatballs with homemade pizza dough *easy using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy:
- Get of Pizza dough.
- Provide 2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 11/4 cup of warm water.
- Take 3-4 TBSP of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 21/2-3 of -cups AP Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or whatever ground meat you prefer.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of dry herbs of your choice.
- Take 2 tsp of minced garlic or powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white onion smalled diced or powder.
- You need 1 of egg for mix and another for egg wash (2 total).
- Prepare of Or just season the way you like your meatballs 🤗.
- Get 2 cups of tomato sauce and extra for dipping.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzeralla cheese.
Instructions to make Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy:
- For dough : Mix flour,salt,garlic powder,sugar. Whisk.
- Add water and oil to mixer or bowl then add yeast.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix until dough forms.
- Drizzle oil into LARGE dry bowl. This will expand.
- Roll out dough on clean surface into ball. Place in bowl and cover with plastic touching dough.
- Place in fridge to rise and all that good stuff. 2 -4 hrs.
- Now for Meatballs.
- In a bowl combine ground meat and all spices. Add egg then bread crumb Mix well. Dont over mix.
- Roll out mix into 1 ounce balls.(This photo may be 2oz).
- In a large saute pan, sear meatballs until nice and browned all over. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grab dough out of fridge. Dough should be 3x in size.
- Cut dough in half, take apart small pieces large enough to cover meatballs. Roll into small balls.
- Roll out each ball wide enough to place meatball inside.
- Spoon small amount of tomato sauce in the center of rolled out dough balls.
- Now add some cheese.
- Place meatball on top of cheese and sauce and wrap dough around meatball..
- Make sure dough is sealed well around stuffing then place on a parchment lined sheet pan SEALED side down.
- Brush light coat of egg wash on top of dough balls.
- Place in oven 20-25 mins until golden brown and beautiful. These went back in another 10 mins for more color..
- Add garlic oil after and enjoy with tomato sauce. Hope you enjoy ❤.
If you find this Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.