Recipe of Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mel's easy cheesy meatballs recipe. You can have mel's easy cheesy meatballs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1/2 of diced Bell pepper.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbs of parsley.
- Get 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 degrees Celsius).
- Dice everything up and Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Make balls about 1 to 2 inches thick. Place on a cookie sheet covered with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Pull em out remove the brown stuff from around em and serve..
If you find this Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.