Step-by-Step Guide to Make Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy no bake italian meatballs recipe. To cook easy no bake italian meatballs you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs:
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of freshly chopped Italian parsley.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning.
- Use 3 cloves of finely minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 Cup of finely diced onion.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of table salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 pound of fresh 80/20 ground beef.
- Provide of Addition cheese for toppings.
Steps to make Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs:
- Mix first 10 ingredients together until well blended. Let sit for around 5 minutes to come together. If using Dried parsley, do not use a 1/4 cup. Its way to strong in flavor. Maybe a tablespoon at most..
- Mix in gently the ground beef, until the mixture just comes together..
- Add your favorite marinara sauce to a large stock pot and bring to a simmer. Form meatballs to the size of your liking, and add single layer in simmering sauce. Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes gently turn each meatball over and continue simmering another 10 minutes. They should be done at this point. They will get more tough the longer you cook them..
- Top with your favorite cheese, or any other toppings that you like. Or serve them with pasta for a family style meal. Enjoy.
If you find this Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.