Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Mike's Healthy Dog Food recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Healthy Dog Food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Healthy Dog Food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be really good for your health. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off a number of diseases.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's healthy dog food recipe. To make mike's healthy dog food you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Healthy Dog Food:
- Take of Chicken Salmon & Rice.
- Get of EX LG Boiled Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Baked Or Boiled Salmon [check closely for any bones].
- Provide of 32 ox Box No Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of White Rice.
Steps to make Mike's Healthy Dog Food:
- Boil chicken breasts for 35 to 40 minutes. Or, until no pink fluids ruin from your chicken once peirced. Pull chicken from water and allow to cool. Rough chop chicken breasts. Save boiled chicken water to boil your rice in..
- Rinse salmon and microwave for 3 minutes covered. Or, boil salmon for 3 minutes or, simply bake for approximately 30 minutes at °350 with no seasonings added. Allow salmon to cool slightly. Check closely for any bones..
- Boil rice as directed by manufacture in your used chicken water..
- In a food processer, fine grind your chicken and salmon. Add both to your rice..
- If you need additional fluids for this high protein rice dish when warming it up for your fur babies, add a splash of additional boxed chicken broth to your mixture. Cover and heat..
- Refrigerate any unused portions. Mix and reheat as needed..
If you find this Mike's Healthy Dog Food recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.