Easiest Way to Prepare Easy chicken meatballs Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy chicken meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken meatballs recipe. You can cook easy chicken meatballs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chicken meatballs:
- Provide 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of season to taste.
Steps to make Easy chicken meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. You can use seasoned breadcrumbs. I used plain breadcrumbs and added garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You can also use beef or turkey. You can also add some diced veggies if desired, just make sure to chop them small enough so the meatballs will not fall apart..
- Mix well with hands. Form small meatballs and place in baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, flip halfway through baking..
If you find this Easy chicken meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.