Simple Way to Prepare Easy Swedish Meatballs and Noodles Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Swedish Meatballs and Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Swedish Meatballs and Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy swedish meatballs and noodles recipe. To make easy swedish meatballs and noodles you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Swedish Meatballs and Noodles:
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of butter.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 8 oz of sliced Baby Bella mushrooms.
- Take 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can of cambell's cream of mushroom.
- Provide 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can of Campbell's cream of celery.
- Provide 3 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Use 26 oz of bag of frozen "Swedish Style Meatballs".
- You need 8 oz of Wide Egg Noodles.
- Take 3 tbs of sour cream.
Instructions to make Easy Swedish Meatballs and Noodles:
- Assemble all of your ingredients, and chop onion in med dice..
- Melt the butter over med high heat, in a large Dutch oven or soup pot. Add the onion and mushrooms, and sautee, stirring often until the mushrooms shrink and the onion has a tinge of brown. 7 minutes..
- Add the cans of creamed soup and the broth stirring well to combine. Also add the spices..
- Turn to high heat and continue to stir, bring to a boil before adding the frozen meatballs..
- Add the bag of frozen meatballs, let simmer for 15 minutes..
- Pour in the half a bag of egg noodles, and stir well. Cover and cook 20 minutes, stirring the noodles through the simmering sauce, often..
- Lower to a gentle simmer, and make sure the pasta doesn't stick..
- Add the sour cream just before service and mix in entirely..
- The final product..
If you find this Easy Swedish Meatballs and Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.