Steps to Prepare Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. You need to make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meatballs & tomato gravy recipe. You can cook easy meatballs & tomato gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy:
- Provide 500 of g- Mince Pork is good but you can also use Minced beef, hell use both if you wanna be wild, but any minced meat will do.
- Get 2 of – big Carrots ones.
- Provide 2 of – Celery Sticks.
- You need 1 of – Egg.
- Prepare 2 of pinches- Salt, is that how you measure salt?.
- Provide 2 of tsp- Pepper if you like peppery meatballs use more or less it's all up to preference.
- Get 2 of tsp- Garlic Powder.
- Use 2 of tsp- Chicken Powder.
- Get 2 of tsp- Dried Oregano.
- Use of Maggie Seasoning Sauce- A few Splashes, this stuff is the one but it's pretty strong use sparingly.
- Provide 1 of Can- Oxtail Soup any meaty soup can is good like minestrone is fine aswell.
- Use 1 of Can- Tomato Soup you could also just double up on Oxtail if you like or double up on Tomato its all up to you, use any soups you like.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp- Flour this is for if your meatball mixture gets too lose.
Instructions to make Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy:
- 1. Start off by peeling, chopping and dicing the carrots and the celery too then put them into a bowl with the pork..
- 2. Now crack an egg into the bowl along with a pinch of salt, 1tsp of pepper, 1tsp of garlic powder, 1tsp of chicken powder, 1tsp of oregano, a dash of maggie sauce and 1/8 of a can of oxtail soup..
- 3. Get your hands stuck in there and mix around and combine everything in the bowl, if the meatball mixture seems a little bit lose add the flour now just to get everything together..
- 4. After that, you've done the meatballs and we can move onto the gravy soup or whatever you want to call it. In a big pan put the rest of the oxtail soup and any other soup you have and another 2 cans worth of water, then add the rest of the powders (pretty much everything you put into the meatballs put into the pan) and bring to boil..
- 5. Once the soup starts boiling get 2 big spoons and quenelle big meatballs into the soup, you could also just make them with your hands but I don't want to get my hands dirty. You Should get around 5-7 big meatballs or lots and lots of little ones, it's up to you really..
- 6. Once the meatballs are in the pan lower the heat, pop a lid on the pan and leave it to simmer for 30 minutes and stir occasionally but don't stir too much you'll break the balls..
- 7. After 30 minutes remove the lid and reduce that baby down for as long as you like until you get your desired thickness for sweet sweet gravy. When it's the thickness you want to serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.