Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Breaded Healthy Oven Baked Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Breaded Healthy Oven Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Breaded Healthy Oven Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it's good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they're all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain's gray matter. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to easy breaded healthy oven baked chicken recipe. To cook easy breaded healthy oven baked chicken you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Breaded Healthy Oven Baked Chicken:
- You need of Flour.
- Provide of Soda Water.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Up To 8 Chicken Brests.
- You need of Bread Crumbs.
Instructions to make Easy Breaded Healthy Oven Baked Chicken:
- Measure 200 grams of bread this measure is about 4 Slices of bread.
- Grate the bread into crumbs and toast in the oven until brown keep a eye on them and keep turning the crumbs every so often.
- Grab 3 bowls.
- 2 of the empty bowls should have 200 grams of flour each.
- Take 1 bowl with the flour in and put 1 egg and add the soda water then assemble in this order in the picture above.
- 1st grab a piece of chicken and put in the flour..
- 2nd put the chicken in the batter.
- 3rd put the chicken in the toasted bread crumbs.
- Put in a Trey and cover chicken in oil gently over the top of all your chicken until you have 1 inch of oil in the Trey. Cook and turn the chicken about once when gold on top or the batter will fall off l then probe the chicken this should say 75 or over..
If you find this Easy Breaded Healthy Oven Baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.