How to Make Easy Swedish Meatballs Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a superb protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy swedish meatballs recipe. To make easy swedish meatballs you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Swedish Meatballs:
- Take 52 of count frozen Swedish style meatballs. You could make your own, but then it wouldn’t be easy. 😂.
- Prepare 5 TBS. of butter.
- Prepare 3 TBS. of flour.
- Use 14.5 oz. of can of beef broth, or in a pinch, 3-4 beef bouillon cubes dissolved in 2 cups of boiling water.
- You need 8 oz. of heavy whipping cream.
- Take TBS. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Use To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need TBS. of parsley.
Steps to make Easy Swedish Meatballs:
- Sauté butter and flour in a saucepan on high heat until the mixture begins to brown..
- Add in beef broth and heavy whipping cream and stir..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Stir until mixture begins to thicken..
- Add in the frozen meatballs. Stir until it begins to boil. Lower heat to medium, cover and simmer until meatballs are heated all the way through, apx. 1/2 hour..
- Remove to a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley to add a splash of color and give it a nice appearance!.
If you find this Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.