Recipe of Simple! Egg-Free, Oven-Baked Tonkatsu Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple! Egg-Free, Oven-Baked Tonkatsu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple! Egg-Free, Oven-Baked Tonkatsu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple! egg-free, oven-baked tonkatsu recipe. To cook simple! egg-free, oven-baked tonkatsu you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple! Egg-Free, Oven-Baked Tonkatsu:
- Prepare 2 slice of Pork loin.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Coating Ingredients.
- Take 3 tbsp of ☆Plain flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Aonori.
- Take 200 ml of Panko.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Simple! Egg-Free, Oven-Baked Tonkatsu:
- Slice the tendons off of the pork and then cook it. However, be careful not to cook it to the point that the meat starts to curl. Dry any remaining moisture off of the meat with a paper towel and then season with salt and pepper..
- Combine the ☆ seasonings in a bowl. Add water until the mixture smoothes out into the consistency of thick and heavy sauce..
- Put the panko on a heatproof plate and sprinkle olive oil on top. Mix well and spread it out..
- Heat it for 30 seconds in the microwave at 600 W. Mix it again and spread it out. Repeat this until it has cooked for 2 minutes total. Once it's golden brown like the picture, it's done (don't cover it with plastic wrap)..
- Coat both sides of the pork slices with flour (not listed in ingredients) and then coat evenly with the panko mixture. Continue to coat it until both sides are crispy..
- Line an oven tray with parchment paper and then place the meat on it. Preheat your oven to 200℃ for 5 minutes and then bake the meat for 15-20 minutes..
- Place it on a plate and serve it up with a side. I recommend. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148744-easy-non-fried-potato-wedges.
If you find this Simple! Egg-Free, Oven-Baked Tonkatsu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.