Recipe of Baked Eggs In Avocados Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Eggs In Avocados recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Eggs In Avocados recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs In Avocados recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs in avocados recipe. To make baked eggs in avocados you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs In Avocados:
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- Take 1 of Cilantro.
- You need 2 of Green onion.
- You need 1 of Vinegar.
- Get of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Instructions to make Baked Eggs In Avocados:
- First you want to make your tomato salad so it can marinate. Dice your tomato, your green onions and some cilantro, and place into a bowl season w salt pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle with a vinegar of your choice I use white balsamic but any acid will be fine you can also squeeze some lime juice instead. Put this in the fridge while you are working on the rest of your meal..
- Next cut your avocado in half and remove the pit, if your space where the pit was looks to small to hold at least your egg yolk take a spoon and scrape some avocado out. Place them in a baking dish I use foil to help them stand up straight. Crack your eggs into the holes and season your eggs.
- Place the dish carefully in the oven at 350°F Fahrenheit and cook till your eggs reach you favorite stage (I like my whites cooked w a runny yolk) it takes about 10 minutes in my oven if you like your yolk cooked leave them in longer..
- When there finished pull them out and serve them with your tomato salad on top and a wedge of lime to squeeze on your egg it makes the whole dish pop w flavor and cut the richness of the avocado and egg.
- And enjoy! ( you can use egg beaters instead of a whole egg if you want and add any extra spices or veggies to your tomato salad I use regular onions when I don't have green on had) add some queso fresco if you have it after baking.
If you find this Baked Eggs In Avocados recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.