How to Prepare Baked Chicken Egg Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Some grains are really great for repelling bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken egg recipe. You can cook baked chicken egg using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Egg:
- Take 1 of fresh tomatoes dice.
- Use 1/2 of bulb onions dice.
- Provide 2 of fresh pepper dice.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic and ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 1/2 of diced grilled chicken breast.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Get to taste of salt.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Egg:
- Preheat oven 220degree.
- Heat up frying pan, add veg oil toss in onion stir fry for a minute then add garlic, ginger and chicken stir fry for about 3mins then add tomatoes and pepper stir and turn off heat after 2mins.
- Break egg in a bowl and whisk, spray cooking spray on the baking dish pour in the tomatoes sauce and finally pour the egg on top.
- Place in the oven for 8 to 10mins bring out from the oven and serve. Bread, yam, plantain and Co will definitely work.
If you find this Baked Chicken Egg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.