Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Baked Tomatoes and Eggs Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Tomatoes and Eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Tomatoes and Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tomatoes and Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tomatoes and eggs recipe. To cook baked tomatoes and eggs you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Tomatoes and Eggs:
- You need 4 of large tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get of salt and ground black pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need 2-4 of eggs.
Instructions to make Baked Tomatoes and Eggs:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Slice the top third off tomatoes and use a small spoon to remove core and seeds. Arrange in a baking dish, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with torn basil leaves and garlic. Roast until tomatoes are tender and caramelized, about 30 minutes..
- Crack an egg into each tomato and season with salt and pepper (I prefer scrambled eggs). Bake until eggs are just set, 7 to 9 minutes more..
- Serve warm with additional basil leaves and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese (optional).
If you find this Baked Tomatoes and Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.