Steps to Prepare Use Up Egg Whites! Baked White Doughnuts! Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Use Up Egg Whites! Baked White Doughnuts! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Use Up Egg Whites! Baked White Doughnuts! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use Up Egg Whites! Baked White Doughnuts! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
If you want to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use up egg whites! baked white doughnuts! recipe. You can cook use up egg whites! baked white doughnuts! using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Use Up Egg Whites! Baked White Doughnuts!:
- Prepare 1 of Egg white (medium).
- You need 35 grams of Butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 35 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 1 of Oil.
- Get 1 of Powdered sugar (for decoration).
Instructions to make Use Up Egg Whites! Baked White Doughnuts!:
- Bring the butter to room temperature. Whisk together with the sugar until creamy..
- Lightly mix the egg white with a fork. (It's okay if it becomes slightly frothy)..
- Add the egg white to the butter and sugar in three portions. Mix with each addition..
- Once thoroughly mixed, sift the flour into the batter. Mix until no longer powdery..
- Lightly oil the doughnut mold..
- Put the batter into a pastry bag and squeeze into the doughnut mold..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 15 minutes..
- When they have cooled, put the doughnuts into a plastic bag with some powdered sugar. Shake to coat with the sugar..
- A version without powdered sugar..
If you find this Use Up Egg Whites! Baked White Doughnuts! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.