Recipe of Baked Egg caramel flan Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Egg caramel flan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Egg caramel flan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Egg caramel flan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be wonderful for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked egg caramel flan recipe. To make baked egg caramel flan you need 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Egg caramel flan:
- Provide 3 of eggs whisked.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Bread slices.
- Get 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Steps to make Baked Egg caramel flan:
- Whisk the egg till foamy with hand whisk. Do not use machine..
- Boil the milk with 2 tsp sugar..
- Let it cool..
- Add bread slices in egg mix. Mix until smooth..
- Add vanilla essence..
- Now add milk in it..
- In a pan add rest sugar with 2 tbsp water and caramelize it..
- Add this caramelize sugar in the molds where you will cook the flan..
- Now pour the milk egg mix over it without disturbing the caramel layer..
- Preheat oven 180C for 15 minutes..
- Now take a deep pan, arrange the molds on it and cover with foil..
- Pour hot water in the pan..
- Now place the pan on baking tray and bake 170C for 1 hr or until firm..
- Demold in a serving plate..
- Can serve immediately or serve chilled..
- In that case first chill for 15 minutes then demold and serve..
If you find this Baked Egg caramel flan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.