How to Make Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
One of the primary kinds of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Most people already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato baked eggs & bacon recipe. You can cook potato baked eggs & bacon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon:
- Get 2 of large russet potatoes.
- Take 4 of cheese curds.
- Take 2 slices of bacon.
- Use 2 of small pinches shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 T of butter.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 T of milk.
- Take 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon:
- Wash potatoes with cold water. Dry potatoes with paper towels. Pierce each potato several times with a small paring knife. Wrap in foil. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until potatoes are 90% fully cooked..
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 400º for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat bacon dry between paper towels. Chop roughly..
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, use a small paring knife to hollow out the potato. You do not need the flesh of the potato..
- Whisk eggs with milk and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Lay 1 T of butter in each potato. Put 3/4 the bacon in the potatoes. Save the rest for garnish. Drop 2 cheese curds in each potato. Pour half the egg mixture in each potato. Sprinkle a little cheese over each potato..
- Bake at 400º for approximately 10 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Garnish with remaining bacon..
- Variations; Basil, romano, spinach, arugula, peppercorn melange, pepperjack cheese, smoked gouda, gruyere, parmesean, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, poblano, habanero, jalapeño, bell peppers, jalapeños, sour cream, lemon, creme fraiche, garlic, shallots, roasted garlic, horseradish, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chile powder, cumin, dried sriracha, capers, tarragon, dill, asparagus, serrano, ancho chile powder,.
If you find this Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.