Recipe of Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes recipe. You can have baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes:
- You need 2 1/2 of flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Provide 1/2 of mashed banana.
- You need 1 of single serving blueberry applesauce.
Steps to make Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes:
- Add all dry ingredients and mix.
- Set aside mashed banana and applesauce.
- In another bowel add wet ingredients and mix.
- Now combine the dry and wet ingredients mix together untill smooth.
- Separate into 2 equal amounts in 1 add in banana. In the other add the blueberry applesauce.
- Greese ur muffin pans or mini cake pans. And pour.
- Place in your preheated oven at 350. For about 8-10mins. It will very. I was distracted for a minute and one batch was slightly over.kids still loved them..
- Plate and serve to your liking..
If you find this Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.