Recipe of Hash Brown with Baked Eggs Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hash Brown with Baked Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hash Brown with Baked Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Eat a couple of eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hash brown with baked eggs recipe. To make hash brown with baked eggs you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hash Brown with Baked Eggs:
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Thyme dried.
- Prepare 10g-15g of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 150 g-200g of Bacon (if u eat, u can get from magson).
Steps to make Hash Brown with Baked Eggs:
- Peel and grate your potatoes and onions and remove the potatoes starch by pressing it (PS: do not wash or rinse).
- Add paprika, if you dont have paprika add red chilli powder but for better taste add paprika, salt and pepper.
- Mix it well and spread the mixture into your heating pan (pan should be oven proof) and spread it to the edges of the pan like pan cake..
- Add butter from the sides it will do two things. First it caramelize the onions and second gives a good brown colour..
- Then flip it to other side…heres a trick cover it with other plate and upside down your pan and put it back..
- Once the other side is done, break your eggs accordingly over the potatoes cake and put it into your oven in grill mode at max temperature for 12-15 minutes..
- Serve bacon for the best results,oh this is what I call foodgasm..
If you find this Hash Brown with Baked Eggs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.