Recipe of Baked Oatmeal Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. So that you can limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked oatmeal recipe. You can have baked oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Oatmeal:
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×9" baking pan and set it aside. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix to combine..
- Pour out the mixture into the prepared baking pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the middle is pretty well set and the edges have begun to brown a bit..
- Then let it cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing into 9 equal squares and serving. If you're making it in advance, then let it cool completely, slice it into squares and store it in a Tupperware in the fridge for up to 1 week..
- To heat it up, we just place a damp paper towel over a square and microwave for about 45 seconds..
- You can eat the leftovers cold or hot..
If you find this Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.