Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you'll need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you'll be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe. You can cook healthy simple panko baked chicken salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad:
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Take 8 oz of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 3 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 2 teaspoons of celery salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Use 1 of small red onoin.
- Take of I 1 little gem lettuce.
- Get 2 of sweet small peppers.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Get 16 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 of a lime.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad:
- Pre heat the oven to 200c. Slice each chicken breast lengthwise 2 or 3 times. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Place all the dry ingredients in another bowl and mix together. Put the slides of chicken in the beaten egg and cover completely. Take each piece of chicken our separately and cover all over with the dried mix and place on a non stick baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 mins. There is no need to turn the chicken iver.
- Wash the lettuce and place equal amount of leaves in 2 bowls. Add the cherry tomatoes whole. Slice the red onion. Grate the carrot, slice the peppers and add to the bowls..
- Add the Dijon mustard oil and 1/2 squeezed lime to another small bowl and bet with a fork until the ingredients are mixed together. Season to your taste. Add equal amounts of the dressing to each bowl and toss the salads covering all the ingredients..
- Take the chicken out of the oven when cooked, slice into strips and scatter equally over each salad and enjoy..
- Halloumi cheese is also nice with this meal slice and bake with the chicken..
If you find this Healthy simple panko baked chicken salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.