Recipe of Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel happier. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and artichoke baked egg souflae recipe. You can have spinach and artichoke baked egg souflae using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae:
- Take 4 tbsp of fresh spinach.
- Get 3 tbsp of artichoke hearts.
- Provide 2 tsp of minced onions.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of whole milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Take 1/4 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 8 oz of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Use 1/4 cup of asiago cheese.
- Provide 1 of butter.
Steps to make Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae:
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and onion in a small bowl. Add 2 Tbsp of water and cover bowl with plastic and poke holes in top. Microwave on high for 3 mins..
- Beat 4 eggs in separate bowl. Mix in milk, heavy cream, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt. Combine with spinach and artichoke mix and stir together..
- Microwave mixture for 30 seconds on high and stir. Repeat this step 4-5 times until the eggs are runny but not fully cooked..
- Unroll crescent rolls into rectangular shapes instead of pulling them apart at the perforated lines. (It helps to pinch together the rolls at the perforated lines to hold your rectangle together).
- Brush some melted butter in a 4 inch baking dish or oven safe bowl. Place your rectangular crescent in the bowl..
- Next dish out equal amounts of your egg mixture into each crescent and fold the crescent up and pinch all 4 corners together so that none of the egg mixture can fall out in dish..
- Take your last egg and beat it in a small bowl and brush over top of each Souflae. Bake for 20 mins or until your crescents are golden brown..
If you find this Spinach and Artichoke Baked Egg Souflae recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.