Recipe of Cheese Dip Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You will find that different types of berries can be very good for your health. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off many different diseases.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese dip recipe. To cook cheese dip you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Dip:
- Prepare 1 of For the veggies.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- You need 1 cup of bellpepper.
- Take 1 cup of roma tomato.
- Take 1 box of velveeta.
- Provide 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 can of rotel (spice to taste).
- Use 2 can of wolf brand chili.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
Instructions to make Cheese Dip:
- Chop up onion, bellpepper, and tomato. Cut up cream cheese and velveeta into bite size pieces..
- Brown and season to taste ground beef in medium size stock pot. Add onion and bellpepper..
- Drain meat , then return back to the stove on a medium fire. Add in the rest of the ingredients..
- Constantly stiring every few minutes to insure no stick until cream cheese melts..
If you find this Cheese Dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.