Recipe of Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try eating a few eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked egg in avocado with brie and salmon recipe. To cook baked egg in avocado with brie and salmon you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon:
- Provide 1 of ripe avocado.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Salmon to top egg (I used leftovers, anything you have will do!).
- You need 2 slices of Brie or a similar cheese.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
Steps to make Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop out enough flesh from the center of the avocado so that the egg will just fit..
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish (lined with foil to help with the mess), and try to make it so they don't wobble around too much..
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of eggs/avocado)..
- Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready..
- Remove the avocado eggs from the oven, cover with salmon and chives, and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.