How to Prepare Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cheesy egg with basil sauce recipe. To cook baked cheesy egg with basil sauce you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce:
- Use of BASIL SAUCE.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Use 3 of basil leaf.
- Take 1 tbsp of dice basil.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get of CHEESY TOPPING.
- Get 4 tbsp of mozarella cheese.
- Provide 4 of egg.
Steps to make Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce:
- in pan melt butter then add flour and milk with seasoning simmer till almost thicken add basil then set aside,.
- TO BAKE.
- divide basil sauce equally for 4 ramekin.
- pour half basil sauce onto baking cup or ramekin then add 1 egg then top balance remaining basil sauce.
- bake at 180 C for 15 minute then top mozarella cheese and bake till cheese melt.
- serve top basil.
- BELOW ARE FEW BASIL SAUCE RECIPECS,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363603-spaghetti-in-cheesy-basil-egg-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348929-crispy-chicken-in-cheesy-basil-sauce.
If you find this Baked Cheesy Egg With Basil Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.