Simple Way to Prepare Baked Rice Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for maintaining your health. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rice recipe. To make baked rice you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Rice:
- You need 1 Cup of Rice.
- Use 1.25 Cups of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1/4 of White Onion, Diced.
- Use 1 of Carrot, Shredded.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese (Of Choice), or as much as needed to top.
- Take 1 Cup of Sausages (Or whatever meat of choice).
- Provide 1 of Egg.
Steps to make Baked Rice:
- Preheat Oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Grease Dish with Butter then Flour.
- Chop Onion, Carrot, Parsley and Meat.
- Whisk Egg and Whipping Cream together. Add salt and pepper..
- Mix with chopped vegetables and meat..
- Mix Rice with Ingredients and Sauce. Then place in dish..
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on the top oven rack..
- Burn your tongue..
If you find this Baked Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.