Simple Way to Make Baked eggs puttanesca Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked eggs puttanesca recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked eggs puttanesca recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked eggs puttanesca recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs puttanesca recipe. You can cook baked eggs puttanesca using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked eggs puttanesca:
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tin of anchovies.
- Prepare 1 tin of sardines.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of black olives.
- Use 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh basil (chopped).
Instructions to make Baked eggs puttanesca:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Chop the pepper, onion, garlic, basil stems and chilli and cook in a pan until slightly soft. Use the oil from the anchovies for extra taste!.
- Add the tomatoes and reduce.
- Then add the anchovies, sardines and olives.
- Once the sauce is thick stir in the chopped basil. Then make holes in the sauce and break in the eggs one by one.
- Bake in the oven at 180c for 15mins. Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Baked eggs puttanesca recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.