Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Baked Scotch Eggs Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Scotch Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Scotch Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be healthier. And now you know it can help raise your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked scotch eggs recipe. To cook baked scotch eggs you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Scotch Eggs:
- Take 4 of hard-boiled eggs.
- Get of MEAT MIXTURE m.
- You need 3.5 oz of ham, minced.
- Get 8 oz of ground pork sausage.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Use 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of BREADING b.
- Use 1/2 c of ground pork rinds.
- Get 2 T of ground flax seed.
- Take pinch of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 c of grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
Instructions to make Baked Scotch Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, combine meat mixture ingredients. Divide into four portions and flatten into patties. Wrap a patty around each egg and seal closed..
- In another bowl, combine breading ingredients. Roll meat-wrapped eggs in breading mixture until thoroughly coated. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Bake about 25 min. Serve hot with mayo, mustard, Ketchup or BBQ sauce..
If you find this Baked Scotch Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.