Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it's good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you're needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain's concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to healthy oven-baked chicken tender cheese-fry recipe. To make healthy oven-baked chicken tender cheese-fry you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry:
- Get of Chicken tenderloin.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sliced cheese.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of ＊ Panko.
- Provide of ＊Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Okonomiyaki sauce.
Instructions to make Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry:
- Remove the sinews from the chicken tenders, insert cuts, pound it to flatten, and stretch out the pieces. Then cut into bite-sized pieces and flavor with salt and pepper..
- Put the chicken on a heat-resistant plate and place the cheese slices on top..
- Apply mayonnaise thoroughly and evenly..
- Combine the ＊ ingredients..
- Place the mixture from Step 4 on top of everything from Step 3. Slightly push down on it from the top..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 220℃, top with sauce, and it's done..
If you find this Healthy Oven-Baked Chicken Tender Cheese-Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.