Simple Way to Prepare Cheesy Baked Egg Toast Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Baked Egg Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Baked Egg Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Baked Egg Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked egg toast recipe. You can cook cheesy baked egg toast using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Baked Egg Toast:
- Take 1 slice of white sandwich bread.
- Use 1 of medium egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated mozzarellaa cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get For garnishing of Chopped spring onion.
Steps to make Cheesy Baked Egg Toast:
- Press the middle of the bread down with a cup..
- It will form a depression on the bread..
- Then pour an egg into the depression on the bread, trying not to break the yolk..
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Sprinkle grated cheese around the egg yolk..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 8 to 10 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped spring onions..
- Serve Immediately..
- Tastes best when hot..
If you find this Cheesy Baked Egg Toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.