How to Prepare Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan baked fruit jam tart recipe. To cook pan baked fruit jam tart you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart:
- Get 25 tablespoon of flour.
- Get 30 teaspoon of margarine/ butter.
- Get 3 tablespoon of sugar/ icing sugar.
- Provide 2 of egg yolks.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk for egg wash.
- Use of Any fruit jam (I use St.Dalfour Fig Jam).
Steps to make Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart:
- Beat margarine/ butter until soft, then add on sugar, beat again until soft..
- Add on the egg yolks, beat again until mixed well and soft..
- Add on the flour, stir well. Knead until form dough and not sticky..
- Keep in the fridge ± 10 mins.
- Take 1 tablespoon dough, fill with jam, and make any shape you desire (I did round shape because easy 😁).
- Pre heat pan in low temperature ± 15 mins and lay the tarts into, then egg wash the top. Cover the lid, bake ±30 mins in low heat (I use induction cooker, deep fry mode, 100°C temperature).
If you find this Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.