Recipe of Toasty Baked Egg In a Basket Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Toasty Baked Egg In a Basket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toasty Baked Egg In a Basket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toasty baked egg in a basket recipe. To cook toasty baked egg in a basket you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Toasty Baked Egg In a Basket:
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 of slice of bread.
- Use of pizza blend or any other shredded cheese.
- Get of butter.
Steps to make Toasty Baked Egg In a Basket:
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam..
- With a spoon press flat the center of the bread so it create a nice bed for the egg..
- Crack open the egg and place it in the center of the bread..
- With a spoon or butter knife cover the edges of the bread with butter you can use as much as you like. That way the cheese will stick to the bread..
- Put the pizza cheese blend all around the edges of the bread..
- Put it in a toaster oven for about 10 minutes or so, depending of how you like your eggs done… season if you like with salt and pepper and Enjoy….
If you find this Toasty Baked Egg In a Basket recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.