Recipe of Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the vegetables that will provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls recipe. You can cook baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls:
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- Use 1 each of Small Onion chopped.
- Take 4 each of slices of bacon or turkey bacon diced.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 packages of Egg roll wrappers.
- Use 1 tbsp of each of bbq sauce, ketchup and prepared yellow mustard.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- Get 1 of olive oil spray.
Instructions to make Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls:
- In large skillet brown meat with onions and bacon, season with salt pepper and garlic powder. Add ketchup, bbq sauce and mustard and cook until meat is thoroughly cooked and there is no more liquid. Let cool for a few minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray. On flat surface lay egg roll wrapper with one corner facing you. In the middle lay down 1 1/2 tbls. cheese and on top of that 1 1/2 tbls. meat mixture..
- To roll egg roll fold in sides, then take side facing you and fold into middle and then tightly roll. Dab water on last corner to hold egg roll together. Lay egg roll on baking sheet, make sure they don't touch. Repeat until meat mixture is completely used..
- Spray egg rolls with olive oil spray make sure to get ends so they don't burn. Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Flip hakf way through baking to make sure both sides brown.Let cool and serve with extra ketchup for dipping..
If you find this Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.