Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it's good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to learn, are fantastic at combating depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that dictate your mood--function better. Try consuming a few eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to baked chicken fajitas - heart healthy recipe. You can cook baked chicken fajitas - heart healthy using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy:
- Take of Meat.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Use of Vegetables.
- Get of onion sliced.
- You need of red bell pepper strips.
- You need of green bell pepper strips.
- You need of (15oz) diced tomatoes no sodium added.
- Provide of Spices.
- Get of chili powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Provide of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of mrs dash south west chipotle.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 by 9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, sw chipotle, garlic powder and the dried oregano.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next drain and add the tomatoes, peppers and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
If you find this Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.