Steps to Make My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my loaded baked🥑 avocados & 🥚eggs recipe. To cook my loaded baked🥑 avocados & 🥚eggs you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs:
- Get 1 of ripe avocado I use small to medium size.
- Use of Lime juice.
- Provide 1-2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2-4 teaspoons of sour cream.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- Provide of Paprika.
- Take of Fresh ground Pepper.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Get of Dried cilantro.
- Get of Shredded chedder cheese.
- Provide of Bacon bits.
- Take of Crispy fried onions.
Instructions to make My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs:
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop a little flesh from the middle if desired and brush on a little lime juice..
- Place avocados on top of muffin cups on a muffin tin and season with a little garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper..
- Crack 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl depending on how big the avocados are. I use 1 egg total for smaller avocados..
- Add a little salt and sour cream. If you use 2 eggs double the sour cream. Whip up with a fork and pour mixture into avocados. Sprinkle on pepper, cheese, bacon bits, crispy fried onions and cilantro..
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix up the baked avocados with a fork and enjoy !.
If you find this My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.