Easiest Way to Prepare Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel better!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese recipe. To make baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese:
- You need 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8-10 oz of baby bell mushrooms, washed and sliced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fresh Thyme leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 4 of extra large or jumbo eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or Gruyere).
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of heavy cream or whole milk.
Steps to make Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400F. Melt the butter in a medium oven proof pan over medium high heat. When the butter is foaming, add the mushrooms and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the garlic and the thyme in the last 2 minutes of cooking..
- Using the back of your spoon, make 4 wells in the mushrooms and crack an egg into each. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with both cheeses and drizzle cream or milk on top. Transfer these pan to the oven and bake until the whites are set, but yolks are runny – about 6-8 minutes..
- Note, also works well with sauteed spinach in place of mushrooms..
If you find this Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.