Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a superb protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns recipe. To cook baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns:
- Prepare 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 6 of rations of bacon.
- Get of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 knob of butter.
Instructions to make Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns:
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
If you find this Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.