Simple Way to Make #Italian baked egg Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for #Italian baked egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Italian baked egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Italian baked egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Eat some eggs to jolly up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #italian baked egg recipe. You can cook #italian baked egg using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare #Italian baked egg:
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1-2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 big size of Onions.
- Take 6 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Take 1 tablespoons of Olive oil.
Instructions to make #Italian baked egg:
- First cut all tomato,onion slices.
- Crushed garlic mashed.
- Put oil in the pan add onion slices stir fry add garlic keep stir.
- Now add tomato pieces stirring continuously in medium flame spread oregano.
- Add chilli flakes add black pepper keep stir up to water is should be dried of the gravy.
- Now switch of the flame.
- Now switch on microwave oven,convection mode180c for 12 minutes adding egg.
- Place the bowl in the oven baked delicious Italian baked egg is ready.
If you find this #Italian baked egg recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.