Recipe of Baked Avocado with Egg Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Avocado with Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Avocado with Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked avocado with egg recipe. To cook baked avocado with egg you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Avocado with Egg:
- You need 1 of Avocado, sliced in half, seed removed.
- Get 1 of Shredded Cheese; as much as you want.
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of Bacon; cooked and cut in small pieces.
- Get 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Baked Avocado with Egg:
- You may have to carve out Avocado hole a little more so the egg will fit.
- Crack eggs in avocado shells, you may want to use foil to hold avocado up coz it will tip over from the weight of the egg..
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Bake until egg is cooked to desiredness.
- Top with cheese and bake til cheese is melted.
- Top with bacon pieces and enjoy.
If you find this Baked Avocado with Egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.